Monday, September 22, 2008

Week Three: I spy with my little eye...


Traffic Counter
Originally uploaded by t-x.
I posted this image directly to my blog from my flickr account.

Flickr is great for viewing, storing and sharing images but I have not added much of my photography to it for a few years. I find the image display interface visually unappealing.

Instead, I have used it to create private group accounts for my nieces and nephews. This means that baby photos can be shared with registered users instead of clogging up email accounts!

Youtube can easily chew up a lot of time however I find the small viewing window difficult to watch for long periods of time. Searching through versions of the same thing is also a little annoying.

Web series - or episodic serials produced for viewing on the internet - are an interesting innovation. These shows can be viewed anywhere, at any time and can incorporate viewer comments into plot developments.

No comments: